AFTER SCHOOL YOUNG ENGINEERS LEGO CLUB
Our goal is to Ignite children’s passion for innovation and creativity by providing hands-on independent learning experiences that lead to positive change in our society.
All this while having
We partner with schools to offer weekly after school Young Engineers Lego Clubs
- Our programs are designed for all primary school aged kids
- (Kinder sometimes need a term getting used to school before they are ready for an extended day)
- Programs start at entry level and progress as Kids grow in ability.
- Kids can progrees to Coding and Robotics over time.
- We use elements of story-telling, hands-on demonstrations and sometimes just plain Lego Challenges.
- Our specially designed Lego kits provide students with authentic hands-on STEM experiences.
- The Lego kits we use have been optimised for inclusive education with minimal barriers (language literacy is not required)
This transforms the learning process into a game. Children are introducesd to the theoretical and practical knowledge of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
ABOUT YOUNG ENGINEERS
e² Young Engineers was established in 2008. Over the past few years, we have had thousands of students participating in our programs, and over 150 franchisees in more than 45 countries joining our brand. Our goal is to make a revolution in the education sector, and provide children with the skills they need to succeed in the 21st century.
COVID-19 Safety Plan
Young Engineers South West Sydney uses a COVID-19 Safety Plan developed with guidance from, and registered with, the NSW Government.
We constantly monitor relevant information from NSW Department of Health and the NSW Department of Education and implement any relevant advice as soon as possible.
The Health and wellbeing of our children and staff are our utmost priority and we take any and all relevant safeguards extremely seriously!
Young Engineers South West Sydney is an accredited
Creative Kids partner.
You can use your Childs Creative Kids Voucher towards the purchase of approved Young engineers products.
My 9 year d son loves going to the weekly sessions. He has grown in confidence and he really loves making creations out of LEGO. The sessions are well run and structured and fun. It has helped him to work independently and he looks forward to each weeks new and exciting projects.